- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57823] Re: WolframNotebookIndexer
- From: "Dave Elliott" <delliott at umd.edu>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At least it worked... I installed the Indexer a few days ago on my G4
(OS 10.4.1) and after the
next restart Spotlight would not search at all.
I have had no reply to a query to prerelease.wolfram.com as to how to
but when I (as adminstrator) removed Wolfram Notebook.mdimporter from
its location in
/Library/Spotlight and restarted, Spotlight returned to normal.
Garry Helzer wrote:
> This is a Mac OS question.
> I downloaded and installed the Wolfram Notebook Indexer for 10.4
> Spotlight. The description states that it will search the notebooks
> that are part of the online help system. However, when I search for,
> for example, EulerGamma, I get many hits from Trott's Mathematica
> Guidebook notebooks and from the WebMathematica documentation but
> nothing from the online help. Am I missing a step or is the
> description wrong?
> Garry Helzer
> gah at math.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplify expression
Next by Date:
Re: Centering of graphics
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Coloring in ShowGraph