Re: Real time analysis of data.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58195] Re: [mg58027] Real time analysis of data.
  • From: Omega Consulting <info at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:55:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm not aware of any built-in capability for doing this.

I would suggest capturing the real time data in an external program and
calling Mathematica via MathLink.

There are a large number of MathLink options: C/C++, Java, .NET. I've
also heard of people doing this with Excel. The Excel document gets the
data via VB and then calls the kernel via MathLink for Excel. LabView
also has a MathLink.

Omega Consulting
The final answer to your Mathematica needs.