Real time analysis of data.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58027] Real time analysis of data.
- From: Dave <nospam at nowhere.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a piece of test equipment running, with a computer interface.
Data is being collected every 100ms or so, although I might well reduce
Is it possible to feed the real-time data into Mathematica with a plot
that continuously updates? (I have Mathematica 5.1 for UNIX running on
a Sun Ultra 80 under Solaris 9).
I guess Labview might well be a more appropriate tool for this sort of
task, but can Mathematica do it?
Prev by Date:
Re: spotlight escape sequences
Next by Date:
Plot3D over a triangular domain
Previous by thread:
Re: Kernel shuts down due to lack of memory
Next by thread:
Re: Real time analysis of data.