Automating the generation of .m files.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54855] Automating the generation of .m files.
- From: Josef Karthauser <joe at tao.org.uk>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got a number of notebooks for which I want to make .m files. Is there any easy way of firing up mathematica from the command line (unix) and telling it to generate the .m's? Joe -- Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk) http://www.josef-k.net/ FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker) http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/ Physics Particle Theory (student) http://www.pact.cpes.sussex.ac.uk/ ================ An eclectic mix of fact and theory. =================