Re: Goto Line ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54845] Re: Goto Line ?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:41 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, and a simple ASCII editor that can display line numbers does not help ? Regards Jens "Detlef Müller" <=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Detlef_M=FCller?=> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d060p6$kp1$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello, > > I hope I don't blame me too much ... > > In my package is an error. "Line 466: missing ..." or so. > > How Do I go to Line 466 in Mathematica 4.2? > > Didn't find that in the Help, sorry. > > Greetings > Detlef >