Re: Goto Line ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54857] Re: Goto Line ?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Detlef Müller wrote: > Hello, > > I hope I don't blame me too much ... > > In my package is an error. "Line 466: missing ..." or so. > > How Do I go to Line 466 in Mathematica 4.2? > > Didn't find that in the Help, sorry. > > Greetings > Detlef > Hi Detlef, supposing, you're talking about a *.m file, I suggest opening it in an ASCII text editor with line numbering (e.g. http://notepad-plus.sf.net/) p.s.: sorry, if this post appers twice; got some irregularities with my mail/news client -- Peter Pein Berlin