Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug in Import?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54923] Re: [mg54882] Re: [mg54833] Re: [mg54797] Re: [mg54765] Re: Bug in Import?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:56:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <200503010658.BAA25162@smc.vnet.net> <200503050634.BAA00983@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
to which Mathematica wiki site do you refer? to
I've also found Mathematica wikis at:
(this requires a logon name and password, but no obvious
way to get one that I could see)
Chris Chiasson wrote:
> It seems like a lot of confusion happens because things are
> undocumented or, more frequently, because people can't find the right
> documentation in Mathematica help. Maybe we could add a documentation
> section to that Mathematica wiki site?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: help browser cells inactive?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Goto Line ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug in Import?
Next by thread:
Re: Bug in Import?