Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug in Import?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54923] Re: [mg54882] Re: [mg54833] Re: [mg54797] Re: [mg54765] Re: Bug in Import?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:56:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <200503010658.BAA25162@smc.vnet.net> <200503050634.BAA00983@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
to which Mathematica wiki site do you refer? to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematica? I've also found Mathematica wikis at: http://wiki.cs.brynmawr.edu/?page=GLUE https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/News/mathematica_wiki (this requires a logon name and password, but no obvious way to get one that I could see) Chris Chiasson wrote: > It seems like a lot of confusion happens because things are > undocumented or, more frequently, because people can't find the right > documentation in Mathematica help. Maybe we could add a documentation > section to that Mathematica wiki site? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305