Re: Bug in Import?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54940] Re: Bug in Import?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:10:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200503010658.BAA25162@smc.vnet.net> <200503050634.BAA00983@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray Eisenberg wrote: > to which Mathematica wiki site do you refer? to > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematica? > > I've also found Mathematica wikis at: > > http://wiki.cs.brynmawr.edu/?page=GLUE > > https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/News/mathematica_wiki > (this requires a logon name and password, but no obvious > way to get one that I could see) > > > > Chris Chiasson wrote: > >>It seems like a lot of confusion happens because things are >>undocumented or, more frequently, because people can't find the right >>documentation in Mathematica help. Maybe we could add a documentation >>section to that Mathematica wiki site? > > I'm sure, Chris had http://www.mathematica-users.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page in mind. -- Peter Pein Berlin