InitializationCell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55033] InitializationCell
  • From: Chris Carlen <crcarleRemoveThis at BOGUSsandia.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:24:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I set this option for a cell to turn off the spelling warnings.  But
when starting to evaluate cells in the newly opened notebook, I am
presented with a dialog asking if I want to automatically evaluate
initialization cells.

Well, duh!

How can I make it automatic without handholding in the form of this dialog?

Thanks.

Christopher R. Carlen
Principal Laser/Optical Technologist
Sandia National Laboratories CA USA
crcarleRemoveThis at BOGUSsandia.gov
NOTE, delete texts: "RemoveThis" and "BOGUS" from email address to reply.