- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55033] InitializationCell
- From: Chris Carlen <crcarleRemoveThis at BOGUSsandia.gov>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:24:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi: I set this option for a cell to turn off the spelling warnings. But when starting to evaluate cells in the newly opened notebook, I am presented with a dialog asking if I want to automatically evaluate initialization cells. Well, duh! How can I make it automatic without handholding in the form of this dialog? Thanks. -- _______________________________________________________________________ Christopher R. Carlen Principal Laser/Optical Technologist Sandia National Laboratories CA USA crcarleRemoveThis at BOGUSsandia.gov NOTE, delete texts: "RemoveThis" and "BOGUS" from email address to reply.