Plotting a super ellipse

I am trying to get Mathematica to plot a super ellipse.  The formula
is (x^2.5/1) + (y^2.5/1.25^2.5) = 20.

I am getting error messages such as the "not a list of real numbers"
or "protected symbols"

Can some one help me out or point me in the right direction to find
the help?

I should mention I am brand new to Mathematica, I downloaded the trial
version yesterday.  I have read through the tutorials and tried
googling for help but I am coming up blank.