Plotting a super ellipse
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55099] Plotting a super ellipse
- From: JC <Eat at joes.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:36:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to get Mathematica to plot a super ellipse. The formula
is (x^2.5/1) + (y^2.5/1.25^2.5) = 20.
I am getting error messages such as the "not a list of real numbers"
or "protected symbols"
Can some one help me out or point me in the right direction to find
I should mention I am brand new to Mathematica, I downloaded the trial
version yesterday. I have read through the tutorials and tried
googling for help but I am coming up blank.
Prev by Date:
Simplfying inside Sqrt
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplfying inside Sqrt
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting a super ellipse