Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55147] Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
  • From: jamesahart79 at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:43:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are getting at.
MathDrag'n automatically keeps track of all changes to all the
equations in the environment.  You can get at the complete history by
hitting the View History button.  (The history display is visible under
the screenshots at

http://mathdragn.squarespace.com/display/ShowPicture?moduleId=129509&galleryId=10785&pictureId=122989&originalSize=true

)

Do you mean to improve this somehow?