Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55161] Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- From: Jon Harrop <usenet at jdh30.plus.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:21:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
jamesahart79 at gmail.com wrote: > I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are getting at. > MathDrag'n automatically keeps track of all changes to all the > equations in the environment. You can get at the complete history by > hitting the View History button. (The history display is visible under > the screenshots at > > Do you mean to improve this somehow? Yes, I'm assuming that you can either step through each intermediate expression or display a list of them. But how easy is it to tell what was being done, i.e. which operation was being applied to which subexpression? Could you highlight or animate the terms in the expression to make this even easier to understand? -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy http://www.ffconsultancy.com