Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55149] Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- From: jamesahart79 at gmail.com
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:43:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just in case the link given in my last post doesn't work, you can find the same image under Screenshots->Environment Gallery at http://mathdragn.squarespace.com . Choose the second image. Also, just to note, I also plan to make it so that someday you can also print out a complete derivation. (The main difficulty is that I have to find some way of knowing which equations to print out and which ones not.) I am trying to tie all the pieces together in the environment so that it is possible to perform multi-equation derivations easily in one place.