Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55203] Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
- From: jamesahart79 at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:36:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Every step of the equation has a little text box that can be used to comment on what you did. The program automatically comments operations that are "complicated," such as solve or apply substitution. I plan to make the comments more context-sensitive. And, of course, you can edit the comments at any time. I think this may be enough. Animations may be worth looking into. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether it should be a high priority or not. I must admit that it would be very impressive.