Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?

Every step of the equation has a little text box that can be used to
comment on what you did.  The program automatically comments operations
that are "complicated," such as solve or apply substitution.  I plan to
make the comments more context-sensitive.  And, of course, you can edit
the comments at any time.  I think this may be enough.

Animations may be worth looking into.  On the other hand, I'm not sure
whether it should be a high priority or not.  I must admit that it
would be very impressive.