- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55222] Re: [mg55202] GridLines
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:28:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For years and years they have been black and not light blue. WRI has never
done anything about it nor have they changed the documentation.
The CustomGridLines command in DrawGraphics does give LightBlue as the
default and also allows other styles to be specified.
djmp at earthlink.net
From: Steve Gray [mailto:stevebg at adelphia.net]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
1. Help says that the default color of GridLines is light blue, but mine are
black. ?? LightBlue
would be much better.
2. Is there a way to control the color of GridLines in Show? There seems to
be no such thing as
GridStyle, GridColor, GridLineStyle, etc.
Thank you for any info.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: