- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55222] Re: [mg55202] GridLines
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:28:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Steve, For years and years they have been black and not light blue. WRI has never done anything about it nor have they changed the documentation. The CustomGridLines command in DrawGraphics does give LightBlue as the default and also allows other styles to be specified. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Steve Gray [mailto:stevebg at adelphia.net] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net 1. Help says that the default color of GridLines is light blue, but mine are black. ?? LightBlue would be much better. 2. Is there a way to control the color of GridLines in Show? There seems to be no such thing as GridStyle, GridColor, GridLineStyle, etc. Thank you for any info.