- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55252] Re: [mg55202] GridLines
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:30:39 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On my system, the default GridLines look dark blue. This converts them to
> From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Date: 2005/03/16 Wed AM 05:36:45 EST
> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg55252] [mg55202] GridLines
> 1. Help says that the default color of GridLines is light blue, but mine are
black. ?? LightBlue
> would be much better.
> 2. Is there a way to control the color of GridLines in Show? There seems to
be no such thing as
> GridStyle, GridColor, GridLineStyle, etc.
> Thank you for any info.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: J/Link problem on Mac OS X
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: