Re: solve question/simplify question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55572] Re: solve question/simplify question
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:21:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

solving a linear system of equations of dimension
n is
a n^2 process and for nonlinear systems it depends
on the
system. So a larger system will need more time.

To impove the memory usage you may substitute
common terms
in your expression. But this depend on the
detailed form of
the expression .

"Paul Schneider" <paulibaer at> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:d2341s$lgg$1 at