ZTarnsform[Sin[4 n],n,z] OK, but ZTransform[Sin[5 n],n,z,] hangs?

Hello;
This is Mathematica 5.1 on windows.

This is a strange one.

When I start Mathematica and type

ZTarnsform[Sin[4 n],n,z]

Then I get the answer.

but if replace '4' by '5' above, I see Mathematica starts
to consume huge amount of memory untill the PC hangs running
out of virtual RAM.

ZTarnsform[Sin[5 n],n,z]   <---- hangs
ZTarnsform[Sin[4 n],n,z]   <---- ok

any one has any idea what is going on? is this some subtle
mathemtical thing I am overlooking that is causing this?
what is so special about '5' here?

thanks,
Steve