Re: Slow performance on OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56746] Re: Slow performance on OS X?
- From: Kenneth Bowman <k-bowman at null.tamu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:01:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Texas A&M University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <200504300527.BAA23906@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <d57grm$p70$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Igor Antonio <igora at wolf-ram.com> wrote: > Are you connecting to a Mathematica License Manager? > > I suggest you contact technical support: support at wolfram.com Not that I know of. I installed and licensed it on a single machine. I have ordered 5.1. If I have similar problems after installation I'll contact tech support. Thanks, Ken Bowman