Re: how to map function with over 1 arguments to list

David,

In any other context than Mathematica (and presumably APL),

would have a totally different meaning! My brain starts to run out of
stack space when I try to process strings of operators like that.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk