Re: Limit of list

You could average the list if the converged part is much longer than
the rest of the list. If your criteria for convergence is, perhaps,
"seven of the last few numbers are within a certain range", then you
can use Take with negative indices to just get the last few items in
the list.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/