Re: Mathematica 1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62018] Re: Mathematica 1
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:45:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have seen a Mathematica 5 for SGI/Irix. I came out approx one year
later, but there should be a Mathematica >= 5.0
for IRIX.

Regards
  Jens

"Renan" <renan.birck at gmail.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:dkksna$ri3$1 at smc.vnet.net...
<danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it> wrote:
| > Hi to all.
| >
| > I'd like to know if there's a way to obtain
and try the first version of
| > Mathematica. I'd like to try it. Does it work
under winxp and/or linux? I
| > think that it can be an interesting thing, the
seeing of the born of this
| > program... :-)
|
| Look at eBay, maybe you can find older versions
of Mathematica there.

| I was also interested in obtaining Mathematica
4.2 (as I see, this is
| the last Mathematica that works on Silicon
Graphics' IRIX).

| --
| Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck -
Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=2202360379963855296