Re: Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

  I'd just like to note that the DrawGraphics packages are now being
sold on Kagi's site for $50 (link from David Park's site as posted
below). Luckily, I got them before this change was made. We might want
to be careful about pointing people there without telling them the
(relatively new) cost. I love the DrawGraphics paradigm, and the things
it makes easier and nice-looking, but there's no way I'd spend the money
for it.

        Curtis O.