Re: Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62151] Re: [mg62094] Re: [mg62060] Plot Angle between Vectors
  • From: "G. Raymond Brown" <gbrown at runbox.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:33:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Curtis,

Thanks.  I was unaware of this change.  Not that I find any fault with
David regarding it.  He has made an excellent contribution, and it is
reasonable to me that he no longer make it freely available.  I would be
willing to pay $50 for the drawing packages, had I not already them in my
possession (and, no, I _don't_  have money to burn!).  On the other hand,
I would prefer that it be sold through WRI rather than a 3rd party.  Of
course, I'm not privy to any negotiations that took place.  I do consider
WRI a national treasure, and want to feel confident that they have the
resources to continue to improve Mathematica.  So I would prefer to see
that they share with authors the revenues from derivative products.  Of
course, that's only IMHO.

I will in the future warn folks of the cost before sending them to the
site.

-GRB-