Re: Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62183] Re: [mg62164] Re: Plot Angle between Vectors
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:16:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Purchasers will have extended, perhaps indefinite access to updates. The
main Mathematica page at my site dates the latest release.

David Park
djmp at

From: Chris Chiasson [mailto:chris.chiasson at]
To: mathgroup at

I second this. I think WRI should buy the DrawGraphics software,
copyright, etc. from David Park (or develop thier own), because theirs
is severely lacking in terms of needed features...

side note:
The Kagi site does not mention anything about updates for the
package... What about people who buy the package shortly before a new
version is released? Maybe Mr. Park would consider a pricing and
upgrade scheme like the one linked below: