Re: Types in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62176] Re: [mg62152] Types in Mathematica
  • From: <bsyehuda at>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:16:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I warmly recommend you of Roman Maeder books, especially the "The
Mathematica Programmer I" look at
you can see there about all types of programming style implemented with
In addition, the combinatorica package uses the Graph[] head for their
implementation in object oriented fashion, so exploring a little bit the
combinatorica package files will help you to see how other are using this