Re: How long does technical support take?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62210] Re: How long does technical support take?
- From: alexander.vorobiev at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:09 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have similar experience with the technical support. I had some JLink question a few weeks ago. It took them a week to answer it and the answer began with "Here is what I found in Help Browser" :) Needless to say that I, of course, saw the page in the Help Browser and my being not satisfied with the information I found there was the sole reason I turned to the Wolfram support. They have customer feedback form at the support site where I set "Helpfulness rating" to 1 (0 was not available). Shortly I received 'apologies for this delay' email from the support manager with the explanation that the staff was busy at the annual conference. I gave up and eneded up not using the JLink feature I had hoped would be useful in my project. I looks like the only value of the Premiere Service is free upgrades, the support turned out not to be particularly helpful in anything beyond finding pages in Help Browser. Alex