Plotting polyhedra

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62207] Plotting polyhedra
  • From: "King, Peter R" <peter.king at>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I wish to be able to plot polyhedra given a table of (xyz) coordinates
for vertices. I'd be happy if I was restricted to tetrahedra, but would
prefer to be able to deal with general polyhedra. I can always plot the
polygons that make up the faces of the polyhedron but this seems a bit
tedious, is there a more efficient way than (for example)

Which involves putting in the coordinates of each vertex 3 times.