- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62207] Plotting polyhedra
- From: "King, Peter R" <peter.king at imperial.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wish to be able to plot polyhedra given a table of (xyz) coordinates
for vertices. I'd be happy if I was restricted to tetrahedra, but would
prefer to be able to deal with general polyhedra. I can always plot the
polygons that make up the faces of the polyhedron but this seems a bit
tedious, is there a more efficient way than (for example)
Which involves putting in the coordinates of each vertex 3 times.
Prev by Date:
Re: FullSimplify Hang?
Next by Date:
Re: How long does technical support take?
Previous by thread:
Re: Magnetic Pendulum
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting polyhedra