- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62240] Re: mathematica2mono
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 04:15:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Your question is (sort-of) addressed in three ways in two different
threads from a while back. If you can't obtain what you need after
reviewing the threads, feel free to post again.
You could also try pointing certain Adobe software packages directly to
the font files included with the Mathematica installation. You wil have
to be a little clever in tricking whatever software you can find into
embedding the fonts within the file format of your choice.
AFAIK, EPS font embedding does work from Mathematica.
The short story is, WRI should work on embedding fonts into PDFs and
other formats, like SVG!! :-]
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Autosave package problem - Mathematic 5.1 on OS X
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: