Re: Re: Export to PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62317] Re: [mg62280] Re: Export to PDF
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:18:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> There is a simple workaround for that. Export the file as eps
> file and use epstopdf to convert the file to PDF. I believe
> epstopdf comes with almost every tex distribution I now...
> It works quite nice and seems to work even with complicated
And if it dosen't, try Ghostview can do the job.
Prev by Date:
Re: Magnetic Pendulum
Next by Date:
Thanks to dave bailey and chris chiasson, NDsolve problem solved!
Previous by thread:
Re: Export to PDF
Next by thread:
implemeting java method in NDSolve command