Re: Re: Export to PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62317] Re: [mg62280] Re: Export to PDF
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:18:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Antonio, > There is a simple workaround for that. Export the file as eps > file and use epstopdf to convert the file to PDF. I believe > epstopdf comes with almost every tex distribution I now... > It works quite nice and seems to work even with complicated > figures... And if it dosen't, try Ghostview can do the job. Regards, Dave.