Re: Export to PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62284] Re: Export to PDF
  • From: Yves Klett <yk at despammed.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:54:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Johannes,

as a workaround you could export into EPS-files (works quite well) and
then convert these with ghostscript, ghostview etc. into PDFs. That's
what I did for my pdfTex-documents. I did it with a small shell script
but the call to ghostscript could just as well come from inside a
notebook (Run etc.).

Regards,
Yves