Re: Export to PDF

Hi Johannes,

as a workaround you could export into EPS-files (works quite well) and
then convert these with ghostscript, ghostview etc. into PDFs. That's
what I did for my pdfTex-documents. I did it with a small shell script
but the call to ghostscript could just as well come from inside a
notebook (Run etc.).

Regards,
Yves