- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62308] Re: Recursion
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:18:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
JikaiRF at aol.com schrieb:
> Dear Sirs,
> I would like to obtain trajectories with respect to x, from the following
> x(t+1)=a x(t)(1-x(t))
> Here, a means a constant with a constraint, 1 < a < 4, t a positive integer
> and x a variable.
> I know this difference equation cannot be solved by mathematics directly,
> because it is not linear.
> So, I would like to follow a numerical series in terms of x, and I need to
> know how to program Mathematica for this.
> I look forward to your response.
> Fujio Takata.
you might want to take a look at
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Weighted histogram
Next by Date:
Strange Min/Max result
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Recursion