Mathematica, Linux and OpenMosix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62433] Mathematica, Linux and OpenMosix
- From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:33:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all.
Did anyone tried to use Mathematica with Linux, using OpenMosix? This is a
kernel module that allows easy grid computing.
I've downloaded, for study, a live edition of Quantian, and I've discovered
If there's no need to install Mathematica in every machine of the LAN, I'd
like to try it, to see if it works fine in calculation, but I'm not a Linux
expert, and before take some old computer from university laboratory and
spend some day to configure all, I'd like to know if you've some experience
with this. It's possible? There's a increment of performance of symbolic
command, like FullSimplify?
Prev by Date:
Re: Timing of looping operators
Next by Date:
Re: Time needed for calculation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica, Linux and OpenMosix