Re: Built-In fuctions redefined---How?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62626] Re: Built-In fuctions redefined---How?
- From: "Ofek Shilon" <ofek at simbionix.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:44:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would use the notation package to further process the output. something like - << Utilities`Notation` Notation[cx <= Cos[x]] (* must use the pallete button to input cells correctly *) HTH Ofek