Re: Problem in Exporting Mathematica graphics What service do we have to run?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62585] Re: Problem in Exporting Mathematica graphics What service do we have to run?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you can run the true Mathematica FontEnd in MathLink mode from the kernel. That does webMathematica, J/Link ... Regards Jens "sena seneviratne" <auntvini at sedal.usyd.edu.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dm9574$6on$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Hi Friends, | | We are writing visual C++ gui for Mathematica. | The graphics we have imported as .wmf are not good looking. The graphs look scrambled. | Even after using Visul C example in Mathematica SDK we got the same results. | | I found the problem is on the mathematica side, that is kernel does not create a good .wmf file with good fonts. | | In contrast if I run mathematica code on the Mathematica Front end, then graphics are looking good and .wmf files are of good quality. | | This is due to the fact that Mathematica front end is supported by graphics rendering. Front end graphic rendering is a known fact when running in the M. front end. | | Can I apply same technique to direct Mathematica kernel generations as well. I meant without going through M. front end. | | Is there any service to be started in this connection? | | Thanks | Sena Seneviratne | CEL | School of EIE | Sydney Uni | Australia |