Problem in Exporting Mathematica graphics What service do we have to run?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62505] Problem in Exporting Mathematica graphics What service do we have to run?
- From: sena seneviratne <auntvini at sedal.usyd.edu.au>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:47:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Friends, We are writing visual C++ gui for Mathematica. The graphics we have imported as .wmf are not good looking. The graphs look scrambled. Even after using Visul C example in Mathematica SDK we got the same results. I found the problem is on the mathematica side, that is kernel does not create a good .wmf file with good fonts. In contrast if I run mathematica code on the Mathematica Front end, then graphics are looking good and .wmf files are of good quality. This is due to the fact that Mathematica front end is supported by graphics rendering. Front end graphic rendering is a known fact when running in the M. front end. Can I apply same technique to direct Mathematica kernel generations as well. I meant without going through M. front end. Is there any service to be started in this connection? Thanks Sena Seneviratne CEL School of EIE Sydney Uni Australia