Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62595] Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Replace the units with 1s? ReplaceAll[VacuumPermeability,Rule[Alternatives[Second,Volt,Ampere,Meter],1]] or VacuumPermeability/.\[InvisibleSpace]Second|Volt|Ampere|Meter\[Rule]1 By the way, given the definition of VacuumPermittivity, do you think the magnitude of VacuumPermittivity should be exact like (1/(VacuumPermeability*SpeedOfLight^2)) or that it should be the MachinePrecision value it current is? Full disclosure: I think it should be exact, even though others on the list seem to disagree. Regards, -- http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson