- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60876] mole units
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 02:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hey all, remember that thread about making a FundamentalSI function?
Well, I was using it and noticed that it had taken away the Mole
"unit" from some of my equations. I then tried:
Interestingly, the result is a number (a special one, obviously), not
an error. Mathematica is essentially treating mols as dimensionless
numbers, like Milli Kilo, etc. Personally, I think this behavior is
bad. What do you think?
Prev by Date:
Finding length in recursive definition?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Finding length in recursive definition?
Next by thread:
Re: mole units