- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60881] Rounding?
- From: Tom De Vries <tom_toad at telus.net>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 02:55:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry if this is an obvious question. I'm wondering why the two results
below are different?
I'm creating programs to generate test questions, and I need to know that my
computer generated answers will match the student answers, to say, three
decimal places. So the answer is -0.0625 "exactly", the first result makes
sense to me, the second doesn't.
If there is a reason for this, is there are way to insure I can make the
first result look like the second result all the time??
Thanks for your input!
Tom De Vries
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Plotting 2 graphics with different scale
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: mole units
Next by thread: