Select from list
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61045] Select from list
- From: "Steven Taracevicz" <sftara at starshooter.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:49:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I read a text file that gives me a list.
nLevel[8, 10] = Import["output8_10.txt", "List"]
I have no problems calculating mean, variance etc. with the list.
When I use:
despite negative elements.
I cannot figure out why.
Prev by Date:
Plot with 10E10 instead of 1*10E10
Next by Date:
LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: Plot with 10E10 instead of 1*10E10
Next by thread:
Re: Select from list