NET/Link with Mono?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61190] NET/Link with Mono?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:42:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anybody attempted to use the .NET suff in the Mathematica distribution on Linux using Mono? http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page -- "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language... in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...; without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul