NET/Link with Mono?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61190] NET/Link with Mono?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:42:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anybody attempted to use the .NET suff in the Mathematica distribution
on Linux using Mono?
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: Argument checking while allowing specific assignments
Next by Date:
Re: view only every second bar lable on x-axes
Previous by thread:
Re: fourier transform
Next by thread:
Re: NET/Link with Mono?