Re: Use strings in Mathematica, like in C?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61488] Re: Use strings in Mathematica, like in C?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:07:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <0001HW.BF7AF37B00E7B6FBF00FF3B0@smtp.starband.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10/19/05, Thomas Burton <tburton at brahea.com> wrote: > If you have a recent version of Mathematica, check out StringReplacePart. If > not, you have to isolate characters (Character) first. This works. All suggestions were extremely welcome. Thanks to all that helped! -- Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil MSN: wizard_of_yendor at hotmail.com Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=2202360379963855296