Re: Looking for n for which all 2-partitions are prime partitions.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60295] Re: Looking for n for which all 2-partitions are prime partitions.
- From: "Gilmar" <gilmar.rodriguez at nwfwmd.state.fl.us>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:46:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As Daniel Lichtblau and Peter Pein aptly pointed out: "Either n-3, n-5, or n-7 will be divisible by 3, hence not prime for [even] n>10". Touché! Thank you all for your help!