Re: Looking for n for which all 2-partitions are prime partitions.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60293] Re: Looking for n for which all 2-partitions are prime partitions.
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:46:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gilmar schrieb: > Dear Mathematica User Group: > > Is it possible to find an even number n => 4 such that the values > (n - Prime[i]) are primes for ALL integers i in the interval > [1, PrimePi[n/2]]? ... > Thank you for your help! > Gilmar, if n is even, let i=1. Then Prime[i]=2 and n-Prime[i] is even too. => No -- Peter Pein, Berlin GnuPG Key ID: 0xA34C5A82 http://people.freenet.de/Peter_Berlin/