Re: Would a code generator from dynamic systems be feasible and useful?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60285] Re: Would a code generator from dynamic systems be feasible and useful?
- From: "Frank Iannarilli" <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:46:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, There is a commercial 3rd party product that runs under Mathematica that sounds much like what you propose: MathModelica http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/mathmodelica/ However, it does cost $10,500. Perhaps your motivation might be to provide a "similar" capability for less or free? Regards,