Re: Condition for pure functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60292] Re: Condition for pure functions
- From: Misa <misa at hol.gr>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:46:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wonseok Shin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Suppose that f[x] is defined as:
> f[x_ /; x > 0] := Sin[x];
> f[x_ /; x <= 0] := Tan[x];
> How can transform the above definition into a pure function?
> I know
> f = Which[# > 0, Sin[#], # <= 0, Tan[#]] &
> is a one solution. But is there any clever way to use Condition (/;)
> instead of Which[...] ?
does anybody have some informations of Lobachevski. if yes then please
Prev by Date:
Re: Would a code generator from dynamic systems be feasible and useful?
Next by Date:
Re: Looking for n for which all 2-partitions are prime partitions.
Previous by thread:
Re: Matrix question
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Condition for pure functions