Options in user-defined functions...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60332] Options in user-defined functions...
- From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:07:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all.
I've a little problem with a function. I've defined it in this way:
So, when I use it, ops have their default values.
It works, but I'd like to use option; this why, if I want to change only
op3, I must to write every argument when I call the function, while I'd
like to write something like this:
how can I do it?
Thanks for you answers
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Forums opened on Mathematica-users.org
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Options in user-defined functions...