Forums opened on Mathematica-users.org

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60333] Forums opened on Mathematica-users.org
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Above the wiki implementation in webMathematica, I added a forum
implementation (also in webMathematica and leveraging also the same wiki
syntax)

You can see a picture of what the forum can look like at:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=M
athematica_Forums

Or you can just start posting in the forums:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=S
pecial:Forum_Index

I will continue to add functionality this week, like email subscriptions
to forums, personality and display options to match what kind by found
in similar forums based on PunBB like http://forums.punbb.org/

Cheers,

Luc