Forums opened on Mathematica-users.org

Above the wiki implementation in webMathematica, I added a forum
implementation (also in webMathematica and leveraging also the same wiki
syntax)

You can see a picture of what the forum can look like at:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=M
athematica_Forums

Or you can just start posting in the forums:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=S
pecial:Forum_Index

I will continue to add functionality this week, like email subscriptions
to forums, personality and display options to match what kind by found
in similar forums based on PunBB like http://forums.punbb.org/

Cheers,

Luc