Forums opened on

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60333] Forums opened on
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Above the wiki implementation in webMathematica, I added a forum
implementation (also in webMathematica and leveraging also the same wiki

You can see a picture of what the forum can look like at:

Or you can just start posting in the forums:

I will continue to add functionality this week, like email subscriptions
to forums, personality and display options to match what kind by found
in similar forums based on PunBB like