5.2 Install issues

I am having trouble installing Mathematica 5.2 on numerous computers in
my department. Most of these had no problem with version 5.1. While the
InstallShield Wizard is preparing to install, I get an error that
ISScripting couldn't be installed. I found an article on the Wolfram web
site that said to run isscript8.msi. When I do this, I get an error that
the installed doesn't have permission to write to "C:\Program
Files\Common Files\installshield\driver\8\intel32". When I check file
permissions, administrator and system have full control. Is there a
solution to this other than formatting and reinstalling the operating
system?