Visualization Site - Updates
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60502] Visualization Site - Updates
- From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't posted any updates in awhile since I've been busy, but I've
added a couple more examples to my visualization site.
The first one shows the results of ContourPlot3D and is applied to an
algebraic surface known as a decocube.
If anyone out there has their own algebraic surface rendered in
Mathematica they would like to share, let me know and I can add it to
The second example is more basic and just shows how Mathematica can be
used to plot 2D data.
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange Elements in Table
Next by Date:
Re: The question of equality,...
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Outputting MatrixForm to Word
Next by thread:
another Bug in Reduce ?